Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hot Off The Press Papers

This month's Simply Cards and Papercrafts comes with some gorgeous free Hot Off The Press papers that I couldn't wait to play with - I especially like the tape measure effect:




The papers are quite busy so I've used quite a simple layout. I made the flower embellishment from 2 die cut flowers from a pack I bought years ago from Lakeland - coloured to match the papers and a button added for extra interest. The greeting is a rub-on I've had for years.

I've entered this card into the current challenges at:

Unstampabelles - Birthday
One Stop Challenge - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - make your own flowers/embellishments

Bye for now

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. lovely card - thank you for joining in our Birthday celebrations at UnstampaBelles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the freebie from the magazine. Your card is designed so beautifully! I got the magazine myself but have not played with the freebie yet.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity and joining in a Birthday Celebration with Unstampabelles this month.
    Michaela xx (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of a freebie! love the flower. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card. I really like the mix of busy papers and white space. Thanks for sharing a Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful card...great layout and love the flower. Thanks for being part of our birthday celebrations at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete