Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eleanor

Second post of the day - I have been busy! This card is for the daughter of a work colleague - I was asked to make a card with her name and age on it...



The patterned paper is by Doodlebug, as is the border. The name and numbers are die-cuts and the tiny flowers to match the border are punched. I've entered this into the challenges at:


Charisma Cards - girly
Seize the Birthday - anything goes
CAS-ual Fridays - count me in (use numbers)

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card & the die for the letters is fab, something i really need to get. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cards this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love all the pastels! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me smile. The flowers are so sweet. Great design with the name framing the numbers. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete