Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Deadpool

So today's card is for a slightly older boy - it's for my friend to give to her teenage son who loves all things Marvel but especially the Deadpool movies. I've never seen any of these movies so I had to Google the characters...




I decided to use a very graphical representation of the Deadpool character using various die-cut shapes. The greeting is also die-cut.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

CAS on Friday #177 - black, white & 1 other colour
Just Add Ink #500 - use a die-cut word
Sisterhood of Crafters - kids cards

Thanks for visiting folks - stay safe

Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great use of die cut shapes. Definitely looks like the Dead Pool character. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Kids Card" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! My husband LOVES Deadpool (honestly, I do too!). I should seriously CASE this idea for his next birthday! :) GREAT CARD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how cool is this!!! Great idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Sure it will be received very well by a deadpool fan! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Teen card! The masked face is very cool and the black, white and red theme is very striking. Thank you for sharing with us in our 500th challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol - great card, I love the uncomplicated colour palette and shapes. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete