Challenge Winning cards

Monday, April 20, 2020

Tartan Stag

I decided to make a couple of Christmas cards this afternoon - as you do on a lovely sunny afternoon in April ...





I used cream linen base card and a lovely festive tartan check patterned paper. Everything is die cut and I created the greeting in Publisher.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Christmas Crafts All Year Round (April) - anything goes 
Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - festive animals FEZZIWIG FAVE
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #130 - anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs - image with my first initial (Stag and Sharon)

Thanks for visiting - stay safe

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is super, what a great card, I love the tartan on it!! Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, hope you join in again with the new challenge starting today, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I love that tartan and your S for stag is great. Thanks for joining us for our "Use Your Initial" challenge at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas Card! It's never too early to start! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the plaid..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card The tartan looks super. Thank you for joining the Decoration/Image starting with your initial Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete