Challenge Winning cards

Monday, April 06, 2020

Football Bear

Working from home is the pits! Everything seems to take twice as long and I'm really missing the social aspect of work and my colleagues.

Crafting is keeping me sane! Or at least moving and touching my stash is - I'm struggling to make cards but I'm loving sorting my stuff!

I came across a very old decoupage sheet from La Pashe and couldn't resist making this cutie for a small boy...



I do love decoupage. I know it's a bit old school but I get a lot of satisfaction from the cutting out. I've used the patterned paper that came with the image as backing and added some blue matting. The strip of wood patterned paper under the image is to mirror the fence in the image. I couldn't resist adding a couple of cute die cut clouds as embellishments. I used a sticker for the greeting.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Craft Rocket Challenge #69 - furry friends TOP 5
Aud Sentiments #248 - AG with a sentiment
Seize The Birthday #186 - cards for kids

Thanks for visiting and stay safe

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card: the image and the background match perfectly! Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiment. We hope you will come back next time too! Deezy (DT)

    ReplyDelete