Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Birthday Stripes

It's a few weeks since I've had time for crafting on a Saturday but with time on my hands this afternoon I headed over to Less Is More to see this lovely challenge:


I was also very happy to see this colour challenge at CAS-ual Fridays - it's one of my favourite combos:


I used a 3 inch long thin oblong die, cut 7 shapes and coloured 4 of them pink. I used foam pads to give some height and lined them up in the centre of a navy base card.



The Happy Birthday die is from Dee's Distinctively and to add a bit bling I used some coloured pearls.

I'm also entering this card into the challenges at:

Everybody Art - blue and one other colour (pink!!) 
Brown Sugar #247 - use a die cut

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Terrific CAS card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design! I love the effect of using a coloured card base - so eye catching and full of impact. The clean die cut shapes and sentiment over the top give a really stylish feel. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very upbeat card. Love the colour combination and terrific design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a simple idea but it has such great impact. I love this colour combo, will have to try it!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete