Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Digital Daisy

Now for all I love using digital images and I use my computer to create word art and greetings sentiments for my cards, I've never been a great lover of CDs or digi kits. However, needing an 80th birthday card with a daisy theme I came across this kit by Crafts-U-Print...




As far as kits go it was easy to put together, a good size and the image was sharp when I printed it out. I've tried to add my own touches to it by decoupaging the bunting, adding some gems to the flowers, adding glitter to the numbers and creating my own sentiment. But, it is what it is...



On the plus side, the kit comes with a full set of numbers so if I ever need a quick card for any age of birthday, it's just a matter of printing off the components. 



I'm pleased with the end result as it's just what the customer asked for but I'm not sure I could do this type of crafting often - it felt a bit like cheating!!

I'm entering this card into the 'anything goes' challenges at:


Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful is all I can say. I love the design and colour choice.
    Great to have you with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafts U Print is a great resource when you get asked for a random design! This turned out great. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Thanxx For Sharing At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends
    Sherry @ LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete