Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Neon Butterfly

Flicking through blogland this afternoon, I was glad I was still within the deadline for this lovely sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...



I love the nice clean lines! I dug out some grey and white striped paper (Papermania's Festive Spots and Stripes Capsule Collection) - subtle colours but a clearly defined stripe. To offset the pastel background I used a neon green butterfly from The Range with some coordinating flat backed pearls. The 'thanks' die is from Whimsey Stamps and I've layered it 3 times.



I'm also entering this card into the challenges at:

Always Fun Challenge #1 - anything goes
Crafting From The Heart #154 - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers #186 - things with wings 
Crafty Creations #339 - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

10 comments:

  1. I love sketch challenges! Thank you for joining Always Fun Challenges for our first challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your work.
    DT Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pop of spring green from the butterfly is perfect on this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card!! I'm a huge fan of gray stripes and that butterfly is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along for our first challenge at Always Fun Challenges. I hope to see more of your work!!
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!! Thank you so much for joining us in our first challenge at Always Fun Challenges!!! Amy Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pop of green in that crisp grey. Beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and the perfect simplicity of this card. Thank you for joining our very first Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete