Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

In Deepest Sympathy

Not a good week so far...

When I got to work yesterday morning I found out that over the weekend, two of the lovely ladies I work with had had family bereavements.

I do try to have a few cards in stock for such occasions but my boss asked if I could make her some special cards...





I wanted something classy and simple.

The butterfly die came with a magazine and the ivory linen base card isn't as harsh on the eyes as white would have been. The greeting has been done in Formal436 font and the embellishments are black opaque gems.

This card is for the 'anthing goes' challenges at:



A sad card to make but I think it's essential to let people who have suffered a loss know that your thoughts are with them

Carpe Diem

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. A very elegant card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete