Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Wedding Birds

There's a few people I know getting married this year so I've made a start on some cards for my box...



I do like making easel cards - there's definitely a wow factor with them!

I've used a really cute wedding birds decoupage from Kanban. For matting, I've used some coordinating polka dot patterned paper and the die-cut greeting is from Diamondpress. Finally, I've created a faux embossing effect with some floral corner dies and added tiny lilac pearls as embellishments.

I'm entering this card into the current challenges at:

Crafting From The Heart #153 - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
Brown Sugar #245 - anything goes
Crafty Friends #55 - animals or birds
Crafting With An Attitude #26 - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. Love those love birds! I never think of making easel cards, but this is so effective. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love this!
    Thank you for participating at the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete