Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Floral Fancy

Today's card is not in my usual style - it's a bit fancier than what I usually make. I had a request from a work colleague to make a birthday card for her Mam with a floral theme and this gave me the opportunity to do a bit of decoupage and to use a fancy die that hadn't been taken out of the packaging since I got it 2 years ago!


The flower decoupage is from my local craft shop in Sunderland and the subtly checked papers are from a Hunkydory kit that came with a magazine. The fancy dies used are from Spellbinders - Enchanted Labels.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Creative Inspirations - flowers
Crafty Gals Corner - to die for
Crafting With Friends - anything goes
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Sister Act Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for looking!

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon,I like the floral image and those corners
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely floral creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - like floral image and the die - it looks very pretty together.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends.
    Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Love sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete