Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Krafty Daisies

I haven't really used kraft coloured card much before but I needed a quick sympathy card and I felt that kraft was a sombre enough alternative to black.




I used a really old digi from Digistamp boutique and used watercolour pencils to colour the image. I love how the white pencil really stands out against the kraft.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty - Flowers
Creative Card Crew - Clean and Simple
Everybody Art Challenge - Clean and Simple

Thanks for looking!

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, fabulous CAS sympathy card, love the image and colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge Al Penny's Paper Crafty and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Sharon, a fabulous design with super Kraft cardstock..........your image is stunning and lovely colouring!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with EAC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympathy cards are always so hard, but you have made a gorgeous one which I'm sure will bring comfort to the person receiving it. The flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Stampin' Royalty, we hope to see you soon again! Hugs, Karola, Guest DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautifully colored daisies look wonderful on Kraft card stock. The white border really makes them stand out. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree about the kraft CS being so much softer than black, such a lovely card. I love the CAS design and the pencil colouring is very pretty. I'm sure this card was much appreciated and I'm glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning piece of work - fantastic layout and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete