Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Life's A Beach

Where is this year going to - I can't believe we're halfway through July already! As it's Saturday yet again I have my usual 'Less is More' challenge card to share with you.

The theme this week is.......
 
 'Life's a Beach'
 
I googled 'beach huts' and found this wonderful image on a teacher's resource website. I coloured it with promarkers and carefully fussy cut it using a craft knife.





The sand and sky were also done using promarkers and I couldn't resist adding a couple of tiny die cut clouds.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
xx

14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous and pretty beach hut scene Sharon and WOW that's some spectacular fussy cutting.
    Great work! Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to watch those colorful beach huts whenever we are at the beach!
    Love this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Sharon! I love those beach huts too - we live about 5 minutes from the Bay here in Mornington (Victoria) so I see them very often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make - who doesn't love a beach hut?!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet. Love the stamps and your work on the background.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love card and such great cutting, I'm useless with a craft knife! Great image, I like how all the stripes are different, and great addition of those cute little clouds.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! The image was a great find on a teachers' resource website. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gentle colours that you've used in your card Sharon, they work together beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous seaside card, Sharon, the colours are so soothing.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, I love beach huts and would love to have one. I love your choice of colours they work so well together.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sharon, what a fab card, love your background for those sweet huts!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you have coloured your card, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab, beach huts are my fave!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete