Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Few More Birthdays...



Birthday cards this week include a fairy card for a 6 year old, a fashion cards for a 12 year old and a 60th birthday card. Nestabilities and my new bug certainly speed up the process though I'm going to have to be careful that I don't add scalloped edges to everything! The fairy came from a kids sticker set, the fashion card uses Doodlebug papers and some stickers I got free with Papercraft Inspirations and the 60 card is made using some of my favourite DCWV Teenage stack papers. I made these three in about two hours which is why they are a bit same-ish. That pink and orange Doodlebug paper is gorgeous and I can't get enough of it.






1 comment:

  1. they're all so neat and clean and pretty- good job- all the elements I aspire to.. but never can conquer in my mind and design!

    ReplyDelete