Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Flowers for Mum

Two weeks to Mother's Day and I'm up to my eyes with orders for cards. This is a quick card I made for this week's Allsorts Challenge using an image from the free CD that came with this month's Complete Cardmaking. I've coloured it with promarkers and done a bit of decoupage on the flowers. The patterned paper is from a collection by Nancy Watt that was also a freebie with a magazine. I usually use 'mam' rather than 'mum' cos that's what we say up here!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    A beautiful Mothers Day card, so pretty and delicately coloured.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the layout and the pretty image!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete