Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Shoe


I found this wonderful image of a wedding shoe while flicking through blogs - I believe it's by Jim Harker, the man who draws the La Pashe series - I'm sorry but I can't remember exactly where I found it - it may have been via Jak Heath's wonderful blog - she always has loads of gorgeous freebies. If you ever have the time to trawl the interwebby you can find loads of lovely free images like this - though do be a bit more organised than me and make a note of where you get them!

It's not the best photo - I took it with the card on the window sill at work - but it's coloured with promarkers and the matting is embossed with swirls. I couldn't resist finishing it with lilac diamantes and ribbon - I'm starting to use these in every card I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment