Challenge Winning cards

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Touch of Magic

There's some lovely free papers with this month's issue of Creative Cardmaking - gorgeous mythical figures in pastel watercoloured shades of green, purple and blue. Not usually my thing but they were so pretty I was inspired to have a go at a style of card that is way out of my comfort zone - look there's no white space!


The image and the greeting are from the magazine. I've layered and embossed some lilac card to go behind the image and finished off with a handmade bow and some punched flowers and leaves. I'm so pleased with those flowers and leaves - I have loads of punches but never use them so they might get a bit more action after this.

I've entered this card into the following challenge:

Charisma Cardz - Mythical/Fantasy

Back to reality now - off to do the shopping!

2 comments:

  1. wow this card is stunning, you couldn't possibly be out of your comfort zone lol goodluck at charisma this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so pretty. i love her, and your colours are beautiful - so soft and feminine. thanks so much for sharing this with the Charisma Gals! xo

    ReplyDelete