Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finding Nemo...

Here's a strange little card I was asked to make... a birthday card for someone who loves the Finding Nemo film. Thanks to the internet, I've never had any trouble finding images of famous characters and this one came from a children's colouring pages website.


I've coloured the image with promarkers and added the greeting 'just keep swimming' which I'm told is a song from the film. The embossed background is a cuttlebug folder. I have issues about these folders - the pattern isn't continuous at the edge so that you can emboss larger sheets of paper and I had great difficulty embossing the turquoise paper which is 13cm x 13cm in size. You can see the 'join' which is very annoying!!

I've entered this card in the following challenge:
Link
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Slippery when wet (something relating to water)

No comments:

Post a Comment