Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Special Lady

The challenge at Moving Along With the Times this week is to make a card for a 'Special Lady' - my Nanna! She loves roses so this decoupaged rose was the perfect topper.

I mounted it on an oval nestie but not having a scallopped oval nestie for a border, I used lots of punched yellow circles and carefully stuck them round the edge. I'm pleased with the effect. The patterned papers came from a magazine and I've added some yellow coloured card candy for extra texture.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card - great image and you have done a wonderful job with the punched circles :o)
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the image and a lovely colour. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete