Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Red Shoes..

I had a little chuckle making this card - I always remember something my Mam used to say... 'red shoes - no knickers'!!! I don't know where she got that pearl from but it has always made me think twice about buying red shoes.



The shoe is gorgeous though! The digi image is from the Digistamp Boutique, coloured with a ruby red promarker and I've added some red gems and ribbon for a touch of bling.

I've entered this card into this week's Digital Tuesday Challenge - Monochromatic.

2 comments:

  1. In our house it was fur coat and no knickers :)
    Love your less is more card. That shoe really jumps of the page
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red shoes, No Knicker? Never heard that one before.... but it sounds good to me. Love your 'no knicker' card ;o)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete