Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Non-Traditional Colours


It's a bit more of a challenge making a card using non-traditional colours and still getting a Christmassy feel to it...



The image is from Lili Of The Valley, pre-coloured by Bev Rochester but I've added the pale turquoise colour onto it to match the patterned paper. The papers came from my scraps box - they are both very old!

I've entered this into the following challenges requesting non-traditional colours:

My Time To Craft
Dutch Dare Card Challenge

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Great use of soft muted colours that fit perfectly with the image.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love the colours you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and I absolutely love the soft pastel colour selection. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty image and papers. Thanks for playing with Dutch Dare. Hope you can play with us again this week.

    ReplyDelete