Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Poinsettia

Christmas card production is now well underway - I've got all my orders in now and I have about five weeks to finish them so you may be seeing a few over the coming weeks. I was also delighted for this card here to be a Top 3 winner at Creative Inspirations - I regularly enter their challenges and was pleased to see their current challenge is Anything Goes! 



I've also entered today's card into the poinsettia challenge at Perfect Sentiments. They are such lovely flowers and the digi image used looks great against the white embossed background. To add a bit of sparkle, I've used tiny yellow gems for the middle bit.

Thanks for taking the time to look

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, lovely to catch up with you!

    Stunning CAS card - wish I'd made it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Clean and simple. Thanks for joining us this week at the Perfect Sentiment for our "Poinsettia" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Very elegant.
    I would like to email you regarding your application to the Totally Papercrafts team. Please send me an email at pupsnpaper@gmail.com and I will respond. Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete