Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fingerprint Bird

Back in the craft room after a lovely week away and I think my mojo has returned. 

There's a very unusual challenge this week at Less Is More - adapt a finger print!


 


It's One Layer Week aswell, which is also the current challenge at CAS on Sunday - I love one layer cards!

I did have a little chuckle at the thought of getting inky as I have a bit of a phobia about having dirty hands. I located a black ink pad that was last used about 3 years ago and surprisingly it was still 'wet'. One big fat thumb print later produced this effort:





I then immediately had to go and scrub my hands!
 
I don't know where this idea came from - a finger print chick with a crown and a reggae tail. Is it a bit drunk - why the red nose? Never mind - it was fun to do and made me smile! The greeting was done on the computer using my fave new font - Mountains of Christmas and I've added a googly eye and some diamantes on the crown.

 Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

14 comments:

  1. I think your bird is cute. Thanks for posting and inspiring us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon what a fun take on the challenge, love your birdie!
    Thanks for getting inky with LIM this week
    Anne
    'Less is More'

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharon this is simply fabulous.. love it
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and cute Sharon
    thanks for inking up those fingers for the challenge this week
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little cheeky birdie & the idea of it wearing a crown is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bird looks the business!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little bird is soooo cute - I love the google eye :) Helen T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had ink on my thumb and little finger for hours too!

    LOVE your adorable little birdie - so cute

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little bird is so cute! I love it! :-) I don't like inky fingers, either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Gosh! I love that little bird!!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab fingerprinted bird. And congrats on being the June winner at LIM. I'm your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete