Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Bouquet

Today's card was a special request from a work colleague after she saw this card on my blog - she wanted one exactly the same but I try not to make the same card twice so I used the same technique to make this...




I found the digital flower image via Pinterest and printed it twice, die-cutting the word 'happy' from one of the prints. The letters are mounted using foam pads.

I've entered this card into the challenges at:


Crafty Catz - no designer papers
Polkadoodles - birthdays
Brown Sugar - anything goes

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a fabulous technique on your card! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday's Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete