Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, June 23, 2018

CASE'd Penguin Birthday Card

Needing to make a penguin themed birthday card I turned to Pinterest for inspiration and found a gorgeous card to CASE...




It's quite an old card by Teneale Williams but I love it!

I was inspired by the layout, the cute die-cut penguin and the balloons.


Here's my interpretation...



I didn't have a penguin die so I adapted an owl die by cutting the ears off! The gorgeous papers are from a pad from The Range and rather than use real ribbon I used a cute bow die.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Crafting With Friends #70 - anything goes
Aud Sentiments #206 - anything goes
Seize The Birthday - anything goes
Craft Rocket Challenges #49 - birthday - TOP 5!
Crafty Creations #368 - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner #168 - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Sharon! I love the adorable penguin and your mix of patterns. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon I love this. So creative using an owl and adapting it to be a penguin. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, and awesome design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete