Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, July 01, 2018

Pink Stripes and Flowers

Today I was greatly inspired by the Muse challenge:



Pink and green is probably my favourite colour combo and I loved the strrpes and green border. Here's what I came up with:



I loved the way Ardyth created the pink stripes on her card, so I created my own with a ruler and a pale pink pro-marker. This ensured that the stripes were the same colour as the flowers - a lovely digi image from The Digi Stamp Boutique. The green die-cut borders imitate the green leaf border on the inspiration card and to finish off I added some tiny pearls to the flower centres.

I'm also entering this card into the challenges at:

The Paper Players #400 - celebration - congratulations on reaching your 400th challenge and wow at the prizes you are offering!

Just Us Girls #447 - wild card week - anything goes

Moving Along With The Times #74 - June blooms

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet, lovely creation with the soft greens and pinks, and delicate scallop edges in your die cuts. Darling flowers, too! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope to see more of your inspiring creations in the future. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Sharon! I love the delicate flowers with their pearl centers. Thank you so much for joining in The Paper Players' 400th Challenge! Happy stampin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color combo and card for Gramma. :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so very pretty, I love it. Fabulous with the touch of green and the delicate flowers in the vase. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty, delicate, feminine details here! Love that floral image. Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon... can I say wow to your creative pink stripes! Your card is simply elegant! Thanks so much for joining us this week for The Paper Players' 400th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely 'wild' about your beautiful design! The stripes, the vase of flowers, the kraft framing...lovely, delicate, feminine! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Just Us Girls Wild Card~Anything Goes gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and pretty! Beautifully colored image and I love your hand drawn pink stripes. Your Gran is sure to treasure such a thoughtful creation. Thank you for joining our 400th celebration at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete