Challenge Winning cards

Monday, May 11, 2020

Gorjuss Blue Birthday

Today's card uses one of the many cute Gorjuss decoupage characters I have in my stash in my favourite shades of blue...



There's something a bit Christmassy about her so I think this card will be great for a Winter birthday.

I used a scallopped oval diecut shape to mount the decoupaged image onto . The background patterned papers - different shades of blue and white polka dots - are from my stash. 

I added more die cut decoration with scallopped borders and star shaped corners. Finally I added the greeting which was created in Publisher using KG Sorry Not Sorry font and some black opaque gems.

I'm playing along with the ANYTHING GOES challenges at:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2019 
All Fun Challenge #8
Gem Of A Challenge #10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #131
Crafter's Castle May Challenge #29

Thanks for visiting
Stay safe

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the borders and the layers so cute!!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Tantalaya “craftwithte”
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete