Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Top Dog

I usually only make masculine cards when I get a special request so I thought I would make some for my ever-growing box of 'lockdown' cards...



This fabulous dog topper came with Making Cards Magazine a couple of years ago. I love the colour combo - mustard, red and grey work together really well. I've matted the image on grey card and used a couple of coordinating patterned papers to create a simple layout. the greeting was created in Publisher and I've added a couple of coloured Card Candi as embellishments.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Little Red Wagon Challenge #554 - animal antics
Watercooler Wednesdays #276 - make it masculine
Allsorts Challenge #577 - pets
Crafty Gals Corner #208 - you're the man
Unicorn Challenge #55 - masculine
Crafty Friends Challenge #138 - for men or boys TOP 3

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. What a super fun dog image, just makes you smile, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, great card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love that dog. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. I love your image and color choices and papers. I love love love this darling dog. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image and colour combo! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, wonderful topper for a man or boy. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete