Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, January 09, 2021

Baseball Boots

I am really needing to have more male cards in my card box so I came up with this cute design inspired by the challenges at :


LESS IS MORE






and JUST US GIRLS


I'm not really an inky kind of crafter so I used my brick stencil and coloured the spaces with a grey pro-marker then added a darker shade to create the wall background. I have had the baseball boots digi for years. I coloured and fussy cut the image and mounted it on foam pads in front of the wall.

The greeting was created in Publisher changing the Arial Rounded MT font to white on a black background.



Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x


6 comments:

  1. I love those sneakers! The background is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab and Funky - the perfect make!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love it. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design for a teen card, and a great combo of digis, colouring and stencilling. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete