Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Happy Day

I'm trying to use up stash I have had for years including freebies that come with magazines. I have hundreds of these - I used to review magazines for publishing companies and got sent 4 or 5 magazines each month! These floral chipboard pieces came as part of a kit with a magazine many moons ago...




I kept the design simple using some pink graph paper as the background matted on some bright cheerful fuschia coloured card. The greeting also came with the kit.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Fab N Funky Challenge #509 - anything goes

Watercooler Wednesday #307 - feminine twist

Through The Craft Room Door (02/02) - anything goes

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday (Feb) - hearts or flowers

Crafty Sentiments - anything goes

Unicorn Challenge #62 - use flowers


Thanks for visiting - stay safe

Sharon

x


5 comments:

  1. very pretty, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the flowers and the sketch shows them off so beautifully!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, hope you'll stop by again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I am so ready for spring and this reminds me of spring. Thanks .. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete