Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, June 06, 2021

Hip Hound

 I needed a dog themed card for a dog mad friend and decided to use these cute toppers and papers that came with a magazine. I used the current challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday #208/209 as my layout inspiration:



Here's what I made


How cute is he!


What I used:

Hip Hounds toppers and papers - Making Cards Magazine April 2014

Ivory linen card - Craft Sensations

Flat backed pearls - The Range


I'm also playing along with the 'anything goes' challenges at:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #51

Cute Card Thursday #689

Creative Fingers #209

Crafty Catz #554

Crafty Calendar Challenge - June


Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sharon and you don't live that far from me LOL thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card totally perfect for a dog lover and the design papers work wonderfully. I really love this image. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. What a great topper love it thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dog lover card Sharon. Thank you for entering the For Men or Kraft Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs - however I can't see a link to our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choice of image and papers!
    Thank you for joining Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image, great colors too!

    Great job with on of our sketches as well! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2- Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete