Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Season's Tweetings

I'm back after a short break and because it's July I've made a quick Christmas card - as you do.

I've used an A5 card base so although I've used strips of patterned paper, there is still a lot of 'white space'.


What I've used:

Stamps and Greeting - Clearly Besotted

Patterned strips - Dovecraft's Little Red Robin collection

Coloured with Pro-markers.


I'm playing along with the challenges at:



Less Is More #447





Addicted to CAS #201





Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

3 comments:

  1. Super make and what "tweet" images you've used too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super design. I love your cute little robins. Thank you for joining us at Less is More x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrifically cute, cheerful gem of a holiday season design. Those darling birdies are just as cute as cute can be!

    I can scarcely believe we're little more than five months away from decking the halls and leaving out a plate of cookies for Santa again. Blink twice, no doubt, and those festive days will be upon us again.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete