Challenge Winning cards

Monday, October 03, 2022

Yellow Bird-day

It's Monday which means there is a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges ...


This week we don't have a sponsor - the challenge is just for fun. The theme is:


FAVOURITE COLOURS


As always the design team have come up with some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing - here's my card featuring my favourite colour - yellow (especially the mustardy shades). I have a beautiful tree in my garden and the leaves have almost changed to this shade - lovely to look at but a nightmare to sweep up! :





What I used:

What I used:

Mustard yellow card - Becky Higgins

Textured card base - Ross Papercrafts

Branch die - came with SC & P magazine no 216

Wooden bird - The Range

Sentiment - unknown digi


I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Make My Monday #184 - Autumn flora or fauna

Critter Crazy Challenges #67 - anything goes

Allsorts Challenge #696 - gardener's delight


So have a pop over at the Dream Valley Challenge Blog to see some more lovely inspiration from my teamies on the design team and have a chance at winning a prize.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x 

5 comments:

  1. A sweet CAS creation with the Birdie, many thanks for joining us In the Garden at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cute and a fab CAS design. Thanks for taking part in my Gardeners Delight theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and adorable I love the CAS style design and the colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS design. I like how you put the leafy circle there for the bird so it is safe and that great white stitching. Thanks for sharing your animal with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute and adorable card that fits into our theme of Autumn Flora, thank you for submitting your card with us!

    ReplyDelete