Challenge Winning cards

Monday, April 17, 2023

Top Dawg

It's Monday which means there is a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges ...


The theme for this week's challenge is:

OUR 4 LEGGED FRIENDS


We have 2 sponsors for this challenge

Dis Digi Designs

the prize is $6 voucher



and 

Dies to Die For

the prize is £15 voucher



As always the design team have come up with some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing - here's my card:




What I used:

Hammered ivory card base - from stash
Topper and papers - Making Cards Magazine
Pearls - The Range
Greeting - Publisher using Claire Hand font


I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #204 - AG

Unicorn Challenge #86 - add an animal

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #544 - AG

Little Red Wagon #700 - layers - FEATURED PROJECT

Creative Fingers #252 - AG

As You Like It - Favourite - gems or pearls? I like using gems or pearls on all my cards but pearls are definitely my favourite. I love the soft sheen they give, the muted colours and that they look much 'classier' than gems. Gems are really a Christmas thing, pearls are suitable for any occasion.


So have a pop over at the Dream Valley Challenge Blog to see some more lovely inspiration from my teamies on the design team and have a chance at winning a prize.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layers, papers, and image, great card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the papers and the colours. Gorgeous design too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete