Challenge Winning cards

Friday, May 05, 2023

Free As A Bird

Today's card is for a lovely lady I work with who is retiring - I will miss her so much! I've gone with a tropical bird theme using a lovely stamp I got with a magazine and pretty patterned backing papers. The flowers were very carefully fussy-cut!

The inside message reads... 'Spread your wings, fly high, and enjoy a long and happy retirement'.



What I used:

Flower and bird stamps - both free with SC&P magazine

Coloured with - Spectrum Noir pens

Greeting - created with 'Splendid' font

Coloured pearls - The Range


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Creative Inspiration Challenge #2 - AG

Fab N Funky Challenge #572 - things with wings

Creative Fingers #254 - AG

Triple B Challenge (May) - Birds Butterflies and Blooms 

Critter Crazy Challenges #74 - AG (with a critter)

Krafty Chicks #662 - stamping


thanks for popping in!


Sharon

x

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the colors and the sentiment is so perfect for a retirement card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your colleague will treasure this really lovely card. It will remind her of you and her other friends. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete