Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Month full of Birthdays...

The first two cards are very girly - spotty frocks! I love making frock cards and they go down very well with ladies of all ages. For the first one, I got the template from an old Doodlebug sticker kit. Once I had used the original sticker, I traced the 'remains' for the outline of the frock. The spotty paper is gift wrap, the brads are paper fasteners painted with black nail varnish and the ribbon cut out of a black top.



The template for the second frock appeared a few months ago in Papercraft Inspirations and I love the shape - I would wear this myself!


Rachel is my work colleague's 11 year old daughter who is horse mad. I made her a similar card last year using JollyNation's other horse girl decoupage which she had framed so she can make a matching pair of pictures using this one.



I am absolutely useless at stamping - you'd think I had two left hands so I love the concept of downloads. Pink Petticoat is one of my fave places for downloads - they are so cute and sassy. The paper came free with a magazine and the turquoise flowers are from a local market haberdashery stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment