Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Pirates and Pink Frocks

I've had a lovely afternoon.... finished work early and popped to Chester-le-Street to see what crafty goodies I could find in Boyes. I wasn't disappointed - got loads of ribbons for Christmas cards and some gorgeous A4 Daisy and Dandelion Christmas papers. Had a sneaky box of chips aswell before I came home (when did 'boxes' of chips appear??)

No more work now til Monday so I got the weekend off to a cracking start with some cardmaking..


I made this for an 8 year old boy - got the papers a few months ago in Papercraft Essentials but I never thought of using them until now. Very simple decoupage.


This frock card was made using up the leftover papers from the flower card in my previous post - I hate waste and have a box full of scraps - every cardmaker should have one! The frock sticker was from a scrapbook set I have had for years. I added a few diamantes to freshen it up but the light is so poor today that you can't see them!

Right - back to the Chrimbo cards!!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya sharon. Two more greast cards. Love the pirate one, its so cute.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, found your blog via hopping and must say your work is beautiful. This Pirate one is such fun! However, they are all unique and I love your style. Very neat and compact.

    Happy Crafting.
    Hugs
    Lisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there hun...hope you are ok? thank you very much for linking up my Candy.
    That's real sweet & supportive of you.

    Take care
    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooo! Bet you thought I'd forgotten my Gilbert the Ghost blog candy? Well, OK.. I had! So sorry!

    Other than regulars on my blog who got copies anyway, there were only three entries, so I've decided to share him out to all three.

    If you would let me have your email address, I'll send him to you. (Mine is craftling@btinternet.com.)

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete