Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I've been such a bad blogger lately - Christmas has just taken over everything and really I should have started making christmas cards in April rather than wait until November! Maybe next year! Here's some of the results of my absence...



This grandad card was made using a very cute dowload from the DigiStamp Boutique. I love these cute designs - I think this one is by Sally-Ann Hancock. It was coloured in with normal felt-tip pens from WHSmith but now santa has brought me some pro-markers I am going to have a lot of fun experimenting.

I made this quick card with some lovely papers that I got with Making Cards magazine last year. Lovely christmassy colours and an extra bit of bling with a diamante on the bauble.


More digital downloads - this time the curly trees from Pink Petticoat. So easy to colour and very girly. I decoupaged the hearts and made extra to stick down the side.


This furry Christmas Tree card was made for a work colleague's daughter who wanted something purple and bling! The tree is simply a triangle of card wound with fluffy wool and purple diamantes added as baubles.

This bauble card is my fave - I got a card making kit from The Works and just added diamantes to the ready cut baubles. I added very thin ribbons and peel-off stars and the result looks much better than this picture!

Here's wishing anyone who cares to read my crafting adventures a very Merry Christmas and best wishes and lots of crafting in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Sharon. How lovely to see you back in blogland. You have been busy making some fabulous cards. Christmas takes your life over doesnt it, and I for one, am glad its all over, get back to normality.
    Happy Crafting my friend. I hope to see more of your lovely cards.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these cards, but that colourful pink petticoat tree card in particular! fab! xx

    ReplyDelete