Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Anniversary Quilling

I got a quilling set for Christmas a couple of years ago and as part of my quest to start using some of the stash packed into my spare bedroom, I decided I would have a go at using it. This coincided with a request from David, a work colleague, for a 'very special' card for his wife on their Ruby Wedding Anniversary. I trawled the internet for inspiration found some great ideas so this is my first attempt.


The greeting is made from large peel-off letters and the flowers are a mixture of punched, quilled and silk flowers. The leaves are also punched and I finished off with some random bling and peel-off hearts. The card itself is A5 size.

I am so pleased with this card and now Mother's day is out the way I'm going to have a bit more play with different quilled shapes.

And more importantly, David and his wife loved it!

I've entered this into the following challenge:

Charisma Cardz - Weddings and Anniversaries

1 comment:

  1. a beautiful project! Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week for our Weddings/Anniversaries theme! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete