Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, January 02, 2014

13th Birthday

Catching up on some orders today, this card is for a colleague's son to give to his sister. My only instruction was to make it pink!



The large numbers were made in Word and hand cut. Not sure where the pink and brown polka dot paper is from but I wish I could find some more! The polka dot theme continues in the ribbon I've used and the greeting was computer printed and the glue dots I've used to stick it are carefully hidden by pink gems.

I've entered this into the current challenges at:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Birthdays
Seize The Birthday - Use Numbers

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic realization ! Simple and clean as I like ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in this period of birthday !

    Best wishes for 2014 !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink! Those numbers are awesome and I love the sweet little flowers in the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great girly card
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your pretty colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete