Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sisters - 60th Birthday

I was asked to make a card for a work colleague for her sister's 60th birthday - she wanted something pink and cute to reflect the fact that her and her sister were so close in age and looks that their mother used to dress them like twins! I trawled my massive library of digis, and the Internet, for a suitable image and eventually found this...



The image is delightful - it was a freebie by Sliejke who has a blog full of wonderful freebies - have a visit and I'm sure you'll find something you like.

I've coloured the image with pro markers and added matching patterned papers and ribbons from my stash. The numbers are die cut and I've added a large Papermania flower as an embellishment. Not my usual style of card but it certainly meets the brief.

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - For the Girls
Whoopsi Daisy - Tic Tac Toe (flowers, die cuts, digi)
Creative Inspirations - Ribbons

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Awww Sharon, this is just so cute!
    I love that little image!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so as that Cat in the corner of your Blog lol. It made me giggle every time i see it. Thank you for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful is this card that image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons, good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete