Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, March 08, 2014

A Host of Golden Daffodils

Back in my craft room after a long break in London for my birthday and the Cup Final - shame about the result but I got some lovely crafty pressies for my birthday!

Today's challenge at Less Is More is the theme of Spring Flowers... with the added challenge of it being One Layer Week!

I used a lovely daffodil digi and sentiment from Daisy Doodles - what flower more represents the arrival of Spring than the daffodil? I've got a few buds showing in my garden which should be in full bloom leading up to Easter.




The image has been coloured with pastel pro markers and that's about it - I love the simplicity of One Layer Week!

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

9 comments:

  1. lovely daffs xx

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and color job on that Daffodil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and great stamp and sentiment together! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the simplicity and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and with the white space the flowers have a chance to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon how pretty!
    Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated birthday wishes

    Lovely card, super placement

    Thank you for supporting LIM
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty .... I love daffodils, they always make me smile xx

    ReplyDelete