Challenge Winning cards

Friday, March 14, 2014

Hey Girlfriend...

It's time for the weekly challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and this week the theme has been chosen by my team mate Suzette... shaped cards. There's a marvellous prize up for grabs as well...




There's some wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies so take a look over there and join in with the fun.

Now I don't normally make shaped cards so this challenge threw me. I had some fancy curved square card blanks that had never been opened so this is what I came up with...




The decoupaged image is by Tutti Cuti and came as pre-cut sheets with the matching backing papers which I've die cut to echo the shape of the card. The greeting is a bit weird for me but seemed to match the style of the image. The message inside says... ''here's hoping you have a fantastic Birthday'.

I've entered this card into the challenges at:

Charisma Cards - Birthday Girls and
Cute Card Thursday - Girls, girls, girls.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x
.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a fun, girly card! Perfect for the Brithday Girls challenge at Charisma Cardz this week. Thanks for joining us, I hope you will come back soon!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this fortnight for our 'Birthday Girls' Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete