Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Born To Shop

I've got a few birthdays coming up in April so I've been making some girly cards this afternoon using toppers by Buzzcraft...




I love the pastel shades used in these images. I've used some matching patterned papers from a pad from The Range, matted on dark pink card and added some flat-backed pink pearls.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

The Crafty Addicts #59 - anything goes/in the pink
Crafting By Designs - April anything goes
Crafty Creations #387 - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesdays #215 - anything goes/feminine 


Thanks for visiting

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon, love that sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute...I want to be one of those girls! What a wonderful feminine card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning creation, love the soft colours and the girls out shopping. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete