Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

In The Garden

I don't know where this month has gone - I just don't get enough time to make and post cards at the moment as I'm trying to get my wilderness of a garden into shape while the weather is fine.

Coincidentally, I was asked to make a card with a garden theme for a work colleague for her uncle's 80th birthday..



The images are from an old 'masculine special' issue of Making Cards Magazine. I've fussy cut some of the images and used other garden related elements: a wood effect backing paper, 'leafy' patterned paper and die-cut fences. Finally, I've added the number using peel-offs coloured with a brown pro-marker.

I'm entering this effort into the 'Anything Goes' challenges at:



Thanks For Visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. What a creative birthday card for a gardener. I love all the elements that you added. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great design for a gardener. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you did a great job! Perfect birthday card for a gardener! I love the woodgrain backgroud. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete