Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Lilac Butterflies

 I've been busy doing exams this last week so it was nice to relax today and get crafty...



 

What I used:

Sweet Dixie butterfly die

Unbranded label dies

Spellbinder Nesties circle die

Glitter striped ombre card

Vellum

Glittery gems

Computer generated greeting - Paper Flowers font

I cut two butterflies in coordinating lilac and pale turquoise card and layered them on a vellum circle. I also added tiny glittery gems on the wings. The greeting was created in Publisher and I layered it on a vellum backing.




I'm playing along with the challenges at:

My Time To Craft #452 - make it feminine

Creative Fingers #203 - anything goes

Mod Squad Challenge - beautiful butterfies

Creative Moments #210 - anything goes

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #590 - feminine


Thanks for  visiting

Sharon

x



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card. The soft color, the design, just EVERYTHING. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at craft and hope you will join us again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, Sharon! Your card is lovely, clean and simple and so pretty. I love the dimension on the gorgeous butterfly! Stay safe and well - and thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete