Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Krafty Christmas Card

What a horrible day - we're feeling the full brunt of Storm Arwen here on the North East coast - it's cold, a bit snowy and my garden fence will need some serious attention when my other half comes home on Monday!

I've spent the day crafting and listening to the radio - I was greatly inspired by the photo inspiration today at Less Is More - it's been a while since I played along with this lovely CAS challenge...



Here's what I made:



What I used:

Kraft base card - from stash

Corrugated kraft paper to make the pressie - from stash

Snowflake washi tape - The Range

Greeting die - The Range

Red embroidery thread


I'm also playing in the challenge at:

Crafty Catz #574 - AG + twist (non-traditional Christmas colours)


Thanks for visiting


Sharon

x

6 comments:

  1. I love how your washi matched that cloth or jumper on the inspiration photo, so neat, also all the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I like your little CAS Christmas card!

    Greetings, Wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture on your present, great use of our inspiration photo. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous take on the photo inspiration. I went with corrugated kraft as well. Love the snowflake strips that mimic the fabric in the photo. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete