Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Cool Brittania

I needed to make a card for someone who is into Mod/Ska/Brit Pop music and culture so using really old bits and pieces from my stash, I came up with this...


What I used

Car sticker/papers/greeting - Papermaina's Portobello Road range

Kraft base card - Ross Papercrafts

Red pearls - The Range


Simply put together but it hits the brief.


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Creative Fingers #223 - anything goes

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #624 - anything goes

Creative Knockouts #436 - anything goes

Fab n Funky #523 - 2 or more patterned papers


Thanks for visiting


Sharon

x



3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, very patriotic. I especially love the image as I drive a Mini. Thanks for following my blog, I’m your latest follower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.
    Buffy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cleverly done, Sharon! Love your paper choices. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Creative Knockouts last week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete