Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Pink Posy

Today's card is another birthday card but just to add to my 'box' - not for any special purpose...


 


I used some grey and white polka dot patterned  paper to add some interest to the background. The stem and leaves are part of a Memory Box die. I cut the original flowers off and instead used some flowers created from a set of Marianne dies. I used dull silver brads for the centre of the flowers and I also added a tiny die cut butterfly with a pearl 'body'. The greeting is hand-stamped with a stamp that came free with a magazine,

I've playing along with the challenges at:

Die Cut Divas - flowers
Dies R Us Challenge #184 - AG using a DRU brand

Thanks for popping in!

Sharon
x





5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet birthday card - love the gray and pink together. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Thanks for linking up to our January challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, loving the dies you chose, Sharon! Great color combo. I just want to say thanks for supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Those flowers are so delicate and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Sharon! I love the layers and especially the spotty piece!! Thanks so mcuh for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete