Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

CAS Congratulations

An unexpected free day resulted in an afternoon making cards. I'm trying to stock up on cards that can be used for multiple occasions so that I just have to add an appropriate insert - this one can be used for an engagement or a wedding...




It was so difficult to get a good photo because the card was pearlised as well as being all white! I love the effect of white on white - so clean looking.

What I used:

Pearl card - Crafters Companion

Background die - Spellbinders

Heart die - Apple Blossom Crafts

Greeting die - The Range

Pearls - The Range


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

AAA Cards #232 - CAS white on white






Beyond the Blue Challenge #78 - white on white







Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous!! I love the shimmer!! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfectly white on white!. Thank you for playing at the AAA Cards Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete